Supports Healthy Erectile and Sexual Function *
Promotes Healthy Immune Function*
Relieves Stress and Occasional Fatigue*
For centuries men in Asia have boosted their sexual performance with a potent form of ginseng called Korean red ginseng (Panax ginseng). Korean red ginseng is a safe, reasonably priced supplement intended to support healthy sexual function.* It also promotes healthy immune function,* supports stamina,* and relieves stress* and occasional fatigue.*
In a recent double-blind crossover trial (J Urology 2002; 168:2070-3), Korean red ginseng enhanced sexual performance (after 8 weeks) in men. There was no significant change in testosterone levels suggesting that ginseng does not alter male hormone levels.
Scientists have found that ginseng cells are very hard to be fully digested by the human body, therefore when taken in whole or ground form many of its health promoting components are wasted. It has been found that the human body can benefit more from the many positive effects caused by the ginseng root if it is taken in a processed form rather than whole or in ground form.
Serving Size: One (1) capsule
Each Capsule Contains
Aged Korean Red Ginseng Root 900 mg**
(as Panax ginseng)
* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule).
Specifically formulated nutritional product derived from ingredients quality controlled for consistent potency and safety. This product was manufactured in an NSF GMP Certified Facility. Contains no GMOs, starch, artificial colors or flavors, and no corn, wheat, yeast, soy, milk or gluten.
Recommended Dosage: One capsule 3 times daily with food or as directed by your health care professional.
References 1. Hong B et al: A Double-blind crossover study evaluating the efficacy of Korean red ginseng in patients with erectile dysfunction: a preliminary report. J Urol 2002; 168(5): 2070-3
2. Price A and Gazewood J: Korean red ginseng effective for erectile dysfunction. J of Family Practice 2003; 52 (1): 20-1
3. Song Z et al: Gerimax ginseng regulates both humoral and cellular immunity during chronic Pseudomonas aeruginosa lung infection. J Altern Complement Med 2002; 8(4): 459-66
4. Scaglione F et al: Efficacy and safety of the standardised Ginseng extract G115 for potentiating vaccination against the influenza syndrome and protection against the common cold. Drugs Exp Clin Res 1996; 22(2): 65-72
5. Fulder S: Ginseng and the hypothalamic-pituitary control of stress. Am J Chin Med 1981; 9(2): 112-8
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.